Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Mon August 20, 2012
Explosives, Guns, Alcohol Found at Trigg County Home
The federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms is investigating a Trigg County couple after authorities detonated explosive material they found in sheds at the couple’s home over the weekend. They also confiscated more than 80 gallons of homemade liquor. Nathan Whitt, 51, and his wife, Beatrix, 48, are charged with manufacturing illegal alcohol. They also face drug and possible weapons charges.