Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon August 20, 2012
Explosives, Guns, Alcohol Found at Trigg County Home
The federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms is investigating a Trigg County couple after authorities detonated explosive material they found in sheds at the couple’s home over the weekend. They also confiscated more than 80 gallons of homemade liquor. Nathan Whitt, 51, and his wife, Beatrix, 48, are charged with manufacturing illegal alcohol. They also face drug and possible weapons charges.