Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Mon August 20, 2012
Explosives, Guns, Alcohol Found at Trigg County Home
The federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms is investigating a Trigg County couple after authorities detonated explosive material they found in sheds at the couple’s home over the weekend. They also confiscated more than 80 gallons of homemade liquor. Nathan Whitt, 51, and his wife, Beatrix, 48, are charged with manufacturing illegal alcohol. They also face drug and possible weapons charges.