Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Fri November 20, 2009
Ex-lawmaker Pleads Not Guilty to Murder
Lexington, KY – The attorney for former Kentucky lawmaker Steve Nunn has entered a not guilty plea for his client on a murder charge stemming from the shooting death of Nunn's ex-fiancee. Nunn's recent indictment came nearly two months after his arrest in the death of Amanda Ross. The 29-year-old Ross was shot and killed September 11th outside her Lexington home. Nunn pleaded not guilty earlier this week in Hart County to six counts of wanton endangerment. He is accused of brandishing a firearm when police approached him at a cemetery hours after Ross was gunned down.