Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Mon June 10, 2013
Ex-Lawmaker Nunn Aims To Change Attack Plea
Former Kentucky lawmaker Steve Nunn says in his first interview from prison that he's sorry for killing his former fiancee back in 2009. But the son of former Gov. Louie B. Nunn tells The Associated Press he wants to take back his guilty plea because he believes he got bad advice from his lawyer.
And he gets angry when talking about his attorney and the prosecutor who put him away. The 60-year-old former legislator is serving life in prison for first-degree murder in the shooting of Amanda Ross outside her Lexington town house. He's also been found liable in her death by a judge in a civil case. A trial for damages is set for August.