Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Fri July 27, 2012
Evrard Murder-Kidnapping Trial Postponed
McCracken Circuit Judge Craig Clymer has postponed the trial of three family members charged with kidnapping and murdering 21-year-old Casondra Evrard in 2010.
The Paducah Sun reports Clymer ordered the postponement after defendant Mark Taylor obtained a new attorney. Mark, Jamie and Jasmine Taylor had been slated to stand trial September 10. Clymer meets with Mark Taylor’s new attorney August 10th and may set a new trial date at that time.