Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Fri July 27, 2012
Evrard Murder-Kidnapping Trial Postponed
McCracken Circuit Judge Craig Clymer has postponed the trial of three family members charged with kidnapping and murdering 21-year-old Casondra Evrard in 2010.
The Paducah Sun reports Clymer ordered the postponement after defendant Mark Taylor obtained a new attorney. Mark, Jamie and Jasmine Taylor had been slated to stand trial September 10. Clymer meets with Mark Taylor’s new attorney August 10th and may set a new trial date at that time.