Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Fri July 27, 2012
Evrard Murder-Kidnapping Trial Postponed
McCracken Circuit Judge Craig Clymer has postponed the trial of three family members charged with kidnapping and murdering 21-year-old Casondra Evrard in 2010.
The Paducah Sun reports Clymer ordered the postponement after defendant Mark Taylor obtained a new attorney. Mark, Jamie and Jasmine Taylor had been slated to stand trial September 10. Clymer meets with Mark Taylor’s new attorney August 10th and may set a new trial date at that time.