Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Fri July 27, 2012
Evrard Murder-Kidnapping Trial Postponed
McCracken Circuit Judge Craig Clymer has postponed the trial of three family members charged with kidnapping and murdering 21-year-old Casondra Evrard in 2010.
The Paducah Sun reports Clymer ordered the postponement after defendant Mark Taylor obtained a new attorney. Mark, Jamie and Jasmine Taylor had been slated to stand trial September 10. Clymer meets with Mark Taylor’s new attorney August 10th and may set a new trial date at that time.