Most Active Stories
- Winter Storm: KYEM Upgrades Emergency Activation Level, Travel Discouraged
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Fri July 27, 2012
Evrard Murder-Kidnapping Trial Postponed
McCracken Circuit Judge Craig Clymer has postponed the trial of three family members charged with kidnapping and murdering 21-year-old Casondra Evrard in 2010.
The Paducah Sun reports Clymer ordered the postponement after defendant Mark Taylor obtained a new attorney. Mark, Jamie and Jasmine Taylor had been slated to stand trial September 10. Clymer meets with Mark Taylor’s new attorney August 10th and may set a new trial date at that time.