Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu December 6, 2007
Evolution of the Trucking Industry
By Nicole Erwin
Murray, KY – Pick up any newspaper today and peak into the help wanted section and you will find that the largest portion of ads read Drivers wanted. Nicole Erwin has more on the opportunities and pitfalls of the trucking industry.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Erwin's report.