Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Thu December 6, 2007
Evolution of the Trucking Industry
By Nicole Erwin
Murray, KY – Pick up any newspaper today and peak into the help wanted section and you will find that the largest portion of ads read Drivers wanted. Nicole Erwin has more on the opportunities and pitfalls of the trucking industry.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Erwin's report.