Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
Thu October 25, 2007
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – Ernie Fletcher is the First Republican Governor Kentucky has seen Louie B. Nunn left office in 1971. Recent polls show Fletcher trailing Democratic Challenger Steve Beshear by more than ten points.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear the interview.