Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Murray State’s Next President Says University Discussing Short, Long Term Roles with Mid-Continent
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Mon November 4, 2013
Engineer Battalion Moves To Fort Campbell
An engineer battalion has a new home at Fort Campbell. The 326th Engineer Battalion moved from Fort Hood in Texas.
The battalion, which is known as the Sapper Eagles, is joining the 101st Airborne Division's 1st Brigade Combat Team. The battalion joins the brigade's ranks before it integrates with the brigade's 1st Special Troops Battalion into the 326th Brigade Engineer Battalion in April.
The soldiers held a patch changing ceremony on Friday at Fort Campbell.