Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30th
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- TN Police Officer: Open Carry Gun Bill Hurts All of Us
Mon November 4, 2013
Engineer Battalion Moves To Fort Campbell
An engineer battalion has a new home at Fort Campbell. The 326th Engineer Battalion moved from Fort Hood in Texas.
The battalion, which is known as the Sapper Eagles, is joining the 101st Airborne Division's 1st Brigade Combat Team. The battalion joins the brigade's ranks before it integrates with the brigade's 1st Special Troops Battalion into the 326th Brigade Engineer Battalion in April.
The soldiers held a patch changing ceremony on Friday at Fort Campbell.