Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Mon November 4, 2013
Engineer Battalion Moves To Fort Campbell
An engineer battalion has a new home at Fort Campbell. The 326th Engineer Battalion moved from Fort Hood in Texas.
The battalion, which is known as the Sapper Eagles, is joining the 101st Airborne Division's 1st Brigade Combat Team. The battalion joins the brigade's ranks before it integrates with the brigade's 1st Special Troops Battalion into the 326th Brigade Engineer Battalion in April.
The soldiers held a patch changing ceremony on Friday at Fort Campbell.