Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Mon November 4, 2013
Engineer Battalion Moves To Fort Campbell
An engineer battalion has a new home at Fort Campbell. The 326th Engineer Battalion moved from Fort Hood in Texas.
The battalion, which is known as the Sapper Eagles, is joining the 101st Airborne Division's 1st Brigade Combat Team. The battalion joins the brigade's ranks before it integrates with the brigade's 1st Special Troops Battalion into the 326th Brigade Engineer Battalion in April.
The soldiers held a patch changing ceremony on Friday at Fort Campbell.