Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Mon November 4, 2013
Engineer Battalion Moves To Fort Campbell
An engineer battalion has a new home at Fort Campbell. The 326th Engineer Battalion moved from Fort Hood in Texas.
The battalion, which is known as the Sapper Eagles, is joining the 101st Airborne Division's 1st Brigade Combat Team. The battalion joins the brigade's ranks before it integrates with the brigade's 1st Special Troops Battalion into the 326th Brigade Engineer Battalion in April.
The soldiers held a patch changing ceremony on Friday at Fort Campbell.