Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Fri January 24, 2014
Energy And Environment Promoting Young Photography
The state Energy and Environment Cabinet is taking submissions from young nature photographers for a contest. The cabinet's "Capture the Earth" contest is for middle school students grades 6 to 8.
Cabinet Secretary Len Peters says the contest is meant to get students outside to explore their natural surroundings.
Entries will be accepted until 4:30 p.m. April 4.
The winner will receive lodging for two nights at a Kentucky State Resort Park. Students can email one photograph as an attachment to email@example.com.