Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Fri January 24, 2014
Energy And Environment Promoting Young Photography
The state Energy and Environment Cabinet is taking submissions from young nature photographers for a contest. The cabinet's "Capture the Earth" contest is for middle school students grades 6 to 8.
Cabinet Secretary Len Peters says the contest is meant to get students outside to explore their natural surroundings.
Entries will be accepted until 4:30 p.m. April 4.
The winner will receive lodging for two nights at a Kentucky State Resort Park. Students can email one photograph as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.