Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Mon September 9, 2013
EDA Invests $1.5 Million In Todd County To Construct Training Facility
The United States Economic Development Administration is issuing $1.5 million to Todd County to construct a manufacturing training facility. The EDA expects the funding to create 110 new jobs and $3.5 million in private sector investment in Todd County. The EDA’s investment is intended to support long-term economic recovery in the community, leverage private investment and promote disaster resiliency.