Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Fri October 31, 2008
Early Voting in Kentucky
By Tony McVeigh
Murray, KY – Tuesday's voter turnout is projected to be record-breaking across the US. And that's despite almost 20 million Americans having cast their ballot early in other parts of the country. Kentucky is one of the few states that have no special early voting laws. But, in light of Secretary of State Trey Grayson's predictions of long lines for Tuesday's election, the spotlight in Frankfort is shining on legislation that would allow early voting in future state elections. Kentucky Public Radio's Tony McVeigh has the story.