Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri October 31, 2008
Early Voting in Kentucky
By Tony McVeigh
Murray, KY – Tuesday's voter turnout is projected to be record-breaking across the US. And that's despite almost 20 million Americans having cast their ballot early in other parts of the country. Kentucky is one of the few states that have no special early voting laws. But, in light of Secretary of State Trey Grayson's predictions of long lines for Tuesday's election, the spotlight in Frankfort is shining on legislation that would allow early voting in future state elections. Kentucky Public Radio's Tony McVeigh has the story.