Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon March 19, 2012
Early Morning Fire Proves Fatal
A Mayfield house fire early yesterday morning has left two people dead and one hospitalized. Police say there wasn't a working fire alarm in the home when the blaze began. 19-year-old Allison Burnett and 22 year-old Deven Trull died in the fire. Another man at the home was pulled out by neighbors and taken to Vanderbilt Medical Center in Nashville. His name has not yet been released and his condition is not known.