Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Fri January 17, 2014
Early Morning Fire Leaves Trigg County Woman Dead
A 75-year-old Trigg County woman died of smoke inhalation when her home caught fire the early this morning. Kentucky State Police say the fire was reported around 2 a.m. at the Cadiz home of Dorothy C. Mitchell on Rocky Ridge Road. Montgomery Volunteer Firefighters found Mitchell's body after extinguishing the blaze. State police say an autopsy determined the woman's cause of death. The fire's cause hasn't been determined, but police say no foul play is suspected