Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Wed May 1, 2013
Dunn Visits Youngstown State Thursday
Murray State University President Randy Dunn will visit Youngstown State University tomorrow for a series of open forums.
Dunn is one of three finalists to become Youngstown’s next president.
Dunn is also a finalist for the same position at his alma mater, Illinois State University. Dunn visited ISU last week for an on-campus interview.
The Murray State Board of Regents voted against renewing Dunn’s contract on March 15. Dunn's contract is set to expire in July 2014.