Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Wed May 1, 2013
Dunn Visits Youngstown State Thursday
Murray State University President Randy Dunn will visit Youngstown State University tomorrow for a series of open forums.
Dunn is one of three finalists to become Youngstown’s next president.
Dunn is also a finalist for the same position at his alma mater, Illinois State University. Dunn visited ISU last week for an on-campus interview.
The Murray State Board of Regents voted against renewing Dunn’s contract on March 15. Dunn's contract is set to expire in July 2014.