Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Wed May 1, 2013
Dunn Visits Youngstown State Thursday
Murray State University President Randy Dunn will visit Youngstown State University tomorrow for a series of open forums.
Dunn is one of three finalists to become Youngstown’s next president.
Dunn is also a finalist for the same position at his alma mater, Illinois State University. Dunn visited ISU last week for an on-campus interview.
The Murray State Board of Regents voted against renewing Dunn’s contract on March 15. Dunn's contract is set to expire in July 2014.