Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Wed May 1, 2013
Dunn Visits Youngstown State Thursday
Murray State University President Randy Dunn will visit Youngstown State University tomorrow for a series of open forums.
Dunn is one of three finalists to become Youngstown’s next president.
Dunn is also a finalist for the same position at his alma mater, Illinois State University. Dunn visited ISU last week for an on-campus interview.
The Murray State Board of Regents voted against renewing Dunn’s contract on March 15. Dunn's contract is set to expire in July 2014.