Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Thu June 13, 2013
Dunn Signs Contract With YSU
Outgoing Murray State President Randy Dunn will become the eighth president of Youngstown State University on July 15 under an employment contract signed yesterday by Dunn and Sudershan Garg, chair of the YSU Board of Trustees.
The YSU Board of Trustees voted unanimously on May 10 to offer the position to Dunn. The contract is for a term of three years starting July 15 with an annual salary of $375,000. Last week The MSU Board of Regents approved the appointment of Dr. Tim Miller as MSU's interim president. Also last week, the MSU Presidential Search Committee held its first meeting, which is preparing a request for proposals to be sent to a long list of search firms.