Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Thu June 13, 2013
Dunn Signs Contract With YSU
Outgoing Murray State President Randy Dunn will become the eighth president of Youngstown State University on July 15 under an employment contract signed yesterday by Dunn and Sudershan Garg, chair of the YSU Board of Trustees.
The YSU Board of Trustees voted unanimously on May 10 to offer the position to Dunn. The contract is for a term of three years starting July 15 with an annual salary of $375,000. Last week The MSU Board of Regents approved the appointment of Dr. Tim Miller as MSU's interim president. Also last week, the MSU Presidential Search Committee held its first meeting, which is preparing a request for proposals to be sent to a long list of search firms.