Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri December 12, 2008
Dunlap Trial Date Set
By Angela Hatton
Hopkinsville, KY – A jury trial date has been set for accused murderer Kevin Dunlap, who is being held for the murder of three children in Trigg County. The trial is slated for next November, but a location has not been set. Dunlap has a trial to set bond this February at the Christian County Courthouse.