Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon February 22, 2010
Dunlap Defense Begins Today
By Caleb Campbell
Livingston County, KY – Jurors in the Kevin Dunlap case watched nearly two hours of footage from Dunlap's interview with police this morning. The Kentucky New Era reports the videos were the last piece of testimony by the prosecution before it rested its case. Defense attorney James Gibson was expected to call his first witness this afternoon. In the video-taped interview days after the murders Dunlap denies any involvement and says he believe the person that committed the crimes should be put to death. Dunlap pleaded guilty on February 9 to all charges relating to the 2008 murders of the three Trigg County children and the attempted murder and rape of their mother.