Most Active Stories
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
- Western Kentucky Short on Primary Care Physicians, Training Programs
Thu September 27, 2012
Dukes Selected Senior VP of Trover Health System
Trover Health System has promoted Timothy Dukes to Senior Vice President and Chief Operations Officer. Trover President and CEO E. Berton Whitaker says Dukes will oversee the hospital’s day-to-day operations.
Dukes became COO in 2008, and the latest promotion will expand that role. The Muhlenberg native has been with the health system for 20 years. Trover has seven clinical locations in six counties.
From the hospital’s written announcement this week:
Dukes, a Muhlenberg native … earned an Executive Master in Business Administration from Sullivan University and graduated Summa cum Laude in 2005. He earned his Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration from Western Kentucky University in 1995.
Dukes is a member of the American College of Healthcare Executives, the Kentucky Chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives, Kentucky Hospital Association, Society for Human Resource Management, and the American Society of Healthcare Human Resource Administrators.
He was appointed in 2009 by the Trover Health System and Medical Center Ambulance Services Board of Directors to serve as Executive Director of Medical Center Ambulance Service. Additionally, Dukes is a board member of the Hopkins County YMCA, School Counts Hopkins County, and Leadership Hopkins County.