Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Thu October 18, 2012
DRA Grants Murray Industrial Park Money for Improvements
The Delta Regional Authority has granted the Murray West Business Park a little over 200-thousand dollars for an improvement project. Murray-Calloway Economic Development Council Director Mark Manning says the money goes to increasing highway accessibility to a section of the park.
Manning says the council is in discussions with an entity that could locate to the site. But he adds the changes will make the property more marketable to many companies. Manning says road work will likely start in the spring.