Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri September 13, 2013
Dr. Bob Hughes Named Chairman of the Board of Trustees at U of L
Dr. Bob Hughes of Primary Care in Murray has been named University of Louisville's Board of Trustees Chairman. The board elected Hughes yesterday and his duties as chair began immediately. U of L President James Ramsey said Hughes has been an outstanding board member for eight years and will provide strong leadership in directing the university.