Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Thu June 28, 2012
Dole Foods Recalls Bagged Salads
Dole Foods is recalling bagged salads sold to Kroger and Wal-Mart stores in six states, including Kentucky and Tennessee.
Those stores in western Kentucky and northwestern Tennessee say they haven’t received notification to remove the product from their shelves. The company issued the recall after a random sample of Wal-Mart Marketside Leafy Romaine salad in North Carolina tested positive for bacterial contamination. No illnesses have been reported.