Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Thu June 28, 2012
Dole Foods Recalls Bagged Salads
Dole Foods is recalling bagged salads sold to Kroger and Wal-Mart stores in six states, including Kentucky and Tennessee.
Those stores in western Kentucky and northwestern Tennessee say they haven’t received notification to remove the product from their shelves. The company issued the recall after a random sample of Wal-Mart Marketside Leafy Romaine salad in North Carolina tested positive for bacterial contamination. No illnesses have been reported.