Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Thu June 28, 2012
Dole Foods Recalls Bagged Salads
Dole Foods is recalling bagged salads sold to Kroger and Wal-Mart stores in six states, including Kentucky and Tennessee.
Those stores in western Kentucky and northwestern Tennessee say they haven’t received notification to remove the product from their shelves. The company issued the recall after a random sample of Wal-Mart Marketside Leafy Romaine salad in North Carolina tested positive for bacterial contamination. No illnesses have been reported.