Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Thu June 28, 2012
Dole Foods Recalls Bagged Salads
Dole Foods is recalling bagged salads sold to Kroger and Wal-Mart stores in six states, including Kentucky and Tennessee.
Those stores in western Kentucky and northwestern Tennessee say they haven’t received notification to remove the product from their shelves. The company issued the recall after a random sample of Wal-Mart Marketside Leafy Romaine salad in North Carolina tested positive for bacterial contamination. No illnesses have been reported.