Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Thu June 28, 2012
Dole Foods Recalls Bagged Salads
Dole Foods is recalling bagged salads sold to Kroger and Wal-Mart stores in six states, including Kentucky and Tennessee.
Those stores in western Kentucky and northwestern Tennessee say they haven’t received notification to remove the product from their shelves. The company issued the recall after a random sample of Wal-Mart Marketside Leafy Romaine salad in North Carolina tested positive for bacterial contamination. No illnesses have been reported.