Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Wed January 30, 2013
Detecting Vision Problems in Early Childhood
Terri Long is one of several volunteers with the Murray Lions Club who are trained to perform FREE vision screening tests for children ages 6 months to 6 years, catching vision problems that could impede education and worse, cause death. So far the Murray club has screened over 1,000 kids. Long says that she can make appointments for day care centers and schools who want to provide this FREE screening for their children upon parent notification and approval. Her phone number is 270-436-5588. Her e-mail address is: email@example.com.