Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Thu October 25, 2007
A Destin Diary Day 3
By Duane Bolin
Murray, KY – Commentator Duane Bolin takes us back to the summer time in the third part of his series, writing on the beach during his summer vacation in Destin, Florida.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear his commentary.
Read the text for this commentary here.