Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Mon February 20, 2012
Delta Mariner Departs Paducah
The Delta Mariner departed James Marine of Paducah Friday night more than three weeks after colliding with the Eggner's Ferry Bridge. Foss Maritime officials say the ship will resume hauling rocket parts to Cape Canaveral for use in the Delta and Atlas rocket programs. The 312- foot ship was docked at James Marine for several days for minor repairs. The American Bureau of Shipping and U.S. Coast Guard deemed the ship safe to travel following weeks of inspection.