Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Mon February 20, 2012
Delta Mariner Departs Paducah
The Delta Mariner departed James Marine of Paducah Friday night more than three weeks after colliding with the Eggner's Ferry Bridge. Foss Maritime officials say the ship will resume hauling rocket parts to Cape Canaveral for use in the Delta and Atlas rocket programs. The 312- foot ship was docked at James Marine for several days for minor repairs. The American Bureau of Shipping and U.S. Coast Guard deemed the ship safe to travel following weeks of inspection.