Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Mon March 23, 2009
Debris Removal Continues
By Carrie Pond
Murray, KY – Contractors for the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet have collected just over 1 million cubic yards of material in the Purchase Area. Workers are currently preparing to make their final pass along state highways in Calloway County. Removal crews plan to work at various locations, including along the Calloway-Graves County line on KY 121 and on KY 783 from Pleasant Grove Church to highway 94. Work also continues along I-24 through McCracken and Marshall counties. Motorists should be prepared to encounter lane restrictions in those debris removal work zones.