Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon March 23, 2009
Debris Removal Continues
By Carrie Pond
Murray, KY – Contractors for the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet have collected just over 1 million cubic yards of material in the Purchase Area. Workers are currently preparing to make their final pass along state highways in Calloway County. Removal crews plan to work at various locations, including along the Calloway-Graves County line on KY 121 and on KY 783 from Pleasant Grove Church to highway 94. Work also continues along I-24 through McCracken and Marshall counties. Motorists should be prepared to encounter lane restrictions in those debris removal work zones.