Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri May 22, 2009
Debris Collects Exceeds 3 Million Cubic Yards
By Carrie Pond
Murray, KY – Since January's ice storm contractors for the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet have collected more than 3 million cubic yards of debris in the Commonwealth's westernmost counties. Department spokesperson Keith Todd says work is completed in Carlisle, Livingston, and Calloway counties. Clean-up efforts will continue throughout the region.