Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Fri May 22, 2009
Debris Collects Exceeds 3 Million Cubic Yards
By Carrie Pond
Murray, KY – Since January's ice storm contractors for the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet have collected more than 3 million cubic yards of debris in the Commonwealth's westernmost counties. Department spokesperson Keith Todd says work is completed in Carlisle, Livingston, and Calloway counties. Clean-up efforts will continue throughout the region.