Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri May 22, 2009
Debris Collects Exceeds 3 Million Cubic Yards
By Carrie Pond
Murray, KY – Since January's ice storm contractors for the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet have collected more than 3 million cubic yards of debris in the Commonwealth's westernmost counties. Department spokesperson Keith Todd says work is completed in Carlisle, Livingston, and Calloway counties. Clean-up efforts will continue throughout the region.