Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Mon October 16, 2006
By Bryan Bartlett
Murray, KY – World Cafe, the award-winning daily music program distributed by NPR, commemorates fifteen years on the air this month by re-airing some of the show's most compelling interviews. Host David Dye is a longtime Philadelphia radio personality whose music enthusiasm has captivated listeners of the show since 1991.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Bryan Bartlett's interview with David Dye about his beginnings in radio, and the early days of World Cafe. You can hear World Cafe weeknights from 7 to 9 and Saturday afternoons from 2 to 4 on WKMS.