Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon October 16, 2006
By Bryan Bartlett
Murray, KY – World Cafe, the award-winning daily music program distributed by NPR, commemorates fifteen years on the air this month by re-airing some of the show's most compelling interviews. Host David Dye is a longtime Philadelphia radio personality whose music enthusiasm has captivated listeners of the show since 1991.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Bryan Bartlett's interview with David Dye about his beginnings in radio, and the early days of World Cafe. You can hear World Cafe weeknights from 7 to 9 and Saturday afternoons from 2 to 4 on WKMS.