Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
Mon October 16, 2006
By Bryan Bartlett
Murray, KY – World Cafe, the award-winning daily music program distributed by NPR, commemorates fifteen years on the air this month by re-airing some of the show's most compelling interviews. Host David Dye is a longtime Philadelphia radio personality whose music enthusiasm has captivated listeners of the show since 1991.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Bryan Bartlett's interview with David Dye about his beginnings in radio, and the early days of World Cafe. You can hear World Cafe weeknights from 7 to 9 and Saturday afternoons from 2 to 4 on WKMS.