Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
Mon October 16, 2006
By Bryan Bartlett
Murray, KY – World Cafe, the award-winning daily music program distributed by NPR, commemorates fifteen years on the air this month by re-airing some of the show's most compelling interviews. Host David Dye is a longtime Philadelphia radio personality whose music enthusiasm has captivated listeners of the show since 1991.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Bryan Bartlett's interview with David Dye about his beginnings in radio, and the early days of World Cafe. You can hear World Cafe weeknights from 7 to 9 and Saturday afternoons from 2 to 4 on WKMS.