Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Tue October 29, 2013
Datebook: October 29
Information about the Affordable Health Care Act is available tomorrow from 10 to 2 at the McCracken County Cooperative Extension Service, 2705 Olivet Church Road in Paducah. Anyone who wants to learn more about the options offered, get questions answered, or sign up is invited to attend.
Tomorrow’s the deadline for entries in the Yeiser Members’ Show at the Yeiser Art Center in Paducah. A show contract, entry fee, and artwork with an attached identification slip must be taken to the center by 4 p.m. The entry fee is $15 for one piece or $25 for two pieces. See details at theyeiser.org.
Motohiko Kato, Consul-General of Japan in Nashville, gives a presentation tomorrow afternoon at 4:30 at Freed Curd Auditorium, located in the Industry and Technology Building at Murray State University. The consul-general discusses the major economic and political challenges Japan faces, as well as its partnership with the U.S. A question-and-answer session follows the presentation.