Most Active Stories
- Kentucky's Teacher Retirement System May Become One of the Worst-Funded in the US
- How Murray State is Introducing Kids to Emerging World of Robotics
- Kentucky's Death Penalty: A Comprehensive Look
- WATCH: Luke Bell & Johnny Appleseed on Sounds Good
- Bluegrass Pipeline's Developer Is Appealing the Eminent Domain Ruling
Tue November 5, 2013
Datebook: November 5 - Guy Fawkes Night
The Pearl of the Purchase Half Marathon and 5K run is Saturday, Nov. 16, at Graves County High School. Race-day registration starts at 8, and the race starts at 9. The cost is $50 for the half marathon or $30 for the 5K. Proceeds benefit Graves County cross country teams. For more information, call 270-252-4558.
A Christmas ornament contest for Paducah kids in grades K-12 is accepting entries through November 15th. The top three ornaments and their creators in each of three age categories are recognized at the December 10th City Commission meeting. For more information on the contest or for an ornament submission form, visit paducahky.gov.
Information about the Affordable Health Care Act is available tomorrow from 10 to 2 at the McCracken County Cooperative Extension Service, 2705 Olivet Church Road in Paducah. Anyone who wants to learn more about the options offered, get questions answered, or sign up is invited to attend.