Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Tue November 5, 2013
Datebook: November 5 - Guy Fawkes Night
The Pearl of the Purchase Half Marathon and 5K run is Saturday, Nov. 16, at Graves County High School. Race-day registration starts at 8, and the race starts at 9. The cost is $50 for the half marathon or $30 for the 5K. Proceeds benefit Graves County cross country teams. For more information, call 270-252-4558.
A Christmas ornament contest for Paducah kids in grades K-12 is accepting entries through November 15th. The top three ornaments and their creators in each of three age categories are recognized at the December 10th City Commission meeting. For more information on the contest or for an ornament submission form, visit paducahky.gov.
Information about the Affordable Health Care Act is available tomorrow from 10 to 2 at the McCracken County Cooperative Extension Service, 2705 Olivet Church Road in Paducah. Anyone who wants to learn more about the options offered, get questions answered, or sign up is invited to attend.