Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Fri November 22, 2013
Datebook: November 22 - JFK Assassination 50 Years Ago
The U.S. Department of Labor’s Job Corps program is accepting applications. The program provides free education and training to eligible young people ages 16 through 24 to help them start a career, earn a high school diploma or equivalent, and find and keep a good job. For more information about the Job Corps program or to contact a center, call 800-733-JOBS.
Violinist Sarah E. Geller performs tomorrow night at 7:30 at the Glema Mahr Center for the Arts. Geller has appeared in Carnegie Hall as the winner of the Artists’ International Special Presentation Award. $20 tickets are available at glemacenter.org or by calling 270-821-ARTS.
Land Between the Lakes offers free Christmas tree permits starting Monday, December 2. Permits, maps, and cutting guidelines are available through December 24th Monday through Friday from 8 to 4:30 at the LBL Administrative Office and on the weekends from 9 to 5 at the Golden Pond Visitor Center.