Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue November 19, 2013
Datebook: November 19 - President James Garfield's Birthday
Hopkinsville organist Stephen Wiggin performs Thursday at noon at Grace Episcopal Church in Hopkinsville. The 15-minute performance is the last of the season’s Music at Midday series. The free program includes music by Samuel Barber, Johannes Brahms, and Dietrich Buxtehude.
Judge Jeff S. Taylor gives a presentation titled “JFK Assassination 50 Years Later: What Do We Know?” this Thursday evening at 7 at Wrather West Kentucky Museum, located on University Drive on the campus of Murray State University. The event is free, and the public is invited to attend.
Starfish Orphan Ministry in Paducah hosts Photos with Santa Saturday from 10 to 4 and Sunday from noon to 4 in their offices at 1000 Broadway, 2nd floor. ROK Photography takes the photos, which can be selected online and should arrive within a week. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Add your community events to the calendar at wkms.org. Thanks for listening.