Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Mon November 11, 2013
Datebook: November 11 - Veterans Day
The concert of violinist Sue-Jean Park, cellist Jinhee Han, and pianist Meeyoun Park performing piano trios by Haydn and Arensky has been rescheduled for this Friday night at 7:30. The recital’s in the Performing Arts Hall, located on the second floor of the Old Fine Arts Building at Murray State University. Admission is free.
There’s a regular monthly meeting of the Alzheimer’s Support Group tomorrow morning at 10 at the Pennyrile Area Development District Office in Hopkinsville. For more information, contact Miranda Hunt at 270-886-9484.
There’s an organizational meeting for the Friends of Kentucky Dam Village State Resort Park tomorrow night at 7 at the convention center. The purpose of the group is to revitalize, improve, and maintain existing facilities; expand opportunities for citizens of the area and visitors; and draw people to the region’s parks. The event is open to the public and everyone is invited to attend.