Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
Thu May 8, 2014
Datebook: May 8 - Harry S Truman's Birthday
The first exhibition of Pintura Fresca 2014, a collection of recent works by abstract painters from across the globe, premiers Saturday from 4 to 6 at STUDIOmars in Paducah's LowerTown Arts District. The exhibition can also be seen each Saturday this month from noon to 4 and by appointment throughout the week by calling (270) 442-1087.
Russell Moore and IIIrd Tyme Out perform at Bluegrass on the Square Saturday night at 6 in Benton's court square. Admission is a non-perishable food donation to the Marshall County Needline. Bring lawn chairs or blankets.
Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area hosts a Birding Bonanza this Saturday. Learn to identify common birds, get tips on attracting birds to your backyard, go on a scavenger hunt, enjoy face-to-face encounters with the Nature Station's birds, and more. All programs are free with admission to the Nature Station. For a full schedule of events, visit lbl.org.