Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Thu March 20, 2014
Datebook: March 20 - Henrik Ibsen's Birthday
The Mayfield-Graves County Needline & Food Pantry holds the monthly senior citizens commodities distribution tomorrow morning from 8 to 10. Commodities are for local seniors age 60 and older who have signed up for and been approved for the program. For more information or to find out if you qualify, call 270-247-6333 Monday through Thursday from 9 to noon.
The Janice Mason Art Museum presents "An Island is Unreliable," an exhibition of work by sculptor Cody Arnall and photographer Sarah Phyllis Smith. The exhibition explores how objects become part of a visual language for construction and understanding our relationships with place, time, and memory. There’s a reception Saturday night from 6-8 p.m.
The Caldwell County Caregiver Support Group holds its regular monthly meeting Tuesday evening at 5 at Central Presbyterian Church in Princeton. For more information, contact Miranda Hunt at 270-886-9484.