Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Wed March 12, 2014
Datebook: March 12 - Jack Kerouac's Birthday
The Rockabilly 5K, 10K, or 2-mile Road Race is set for Saturday, with check-in at 8 a.m. and the race starting at 9 a.m. at St. Jude Catholic Church in Martin, TN. The cost is $15 per runner. For more information, visit rockabillyroadrace.org.
The Murray Shakespeare Festival continues tomorrow night with a performance of the Merry Wives of Windsor at 7 p.m. in Lovett Auditorium. There’s a final performance of Henry IV, Part 1 Friday morning at 10. See the full festival schedule.
The Discovery Park of America in Union City, TN, offers a Wine & Paint Class on March 21 from 6:30 to 8 p.m. The cost is $40, which includes all paint supplies, snacks, and two glasses of wine. Additional wine may be purchased by the glass. Tickets are available at the ticket counter at Discovery Park of America.