Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Thu June 19, 2014
Datebook: June 19 - Lou Gehrig's Birthday
Paducah Parks Services hosts the first Live on the River event of 2014 this Saturday night from 6 to 9 on Broadway in Paducah. The event features music by classic rock bands Big Atomic and Adam and the H-Bombs. All of the entertainment is free.
The Western Kentucky Botanical Garden in Owensboro hosts "Balloons Over The Garden" this weekend. Watch the hot air balloons and take both tethered and full balloon rides. The garden’s Dazzling Daylilies Festival continues through June 28. Admission is $2 daily or free for children under 2.
The Paducah Summer Games are tomorrow and Saturday, with events including a 5K run/walk on the Greenway Trail, a disc golf tournament, and the cross-river swim. All participants must be at least 12 years old. Each event has a registration fee of $10. For more information, call the Parks office at (270) 444-8508 or visit paducahky.gov.