Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Tue June 10, 2014
Datebook: June 10 - Judy Garland's Birthday
The MSU Town & Gown Community Band concert has been moved inside Lovett Auditorium tonight at 7. The band of nearly 100 students and community members plays selections from Sousa to Broadway. The event is free and the public is invited to attend.
The River's Edge International Film Festival seeks short and feature-length entries in the categories of Narrative, Documentary, Animation, and Experimental film. Submit entries by August 30th. Learn more at www.riversedgefilmfestival.com or by calling (270) 442-7723.
The Paducah Regatta is next Saturday, June 14, at Noble Park Pool. Registration starts at 8:45, and the race starts at 10. Use cardboard and duct tape to construct a boat, then race the boat across the pool without sinking. The cost is $10 per boat. All supplies are provided, or bring your cardboard boat from home. All boats must meet specified rules and requirements, available at paducahky.gov.