Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Fri July 25, 2014
Datebook: July 25
The Paducah Photo 2014 International Competition and Exhibition remains on display through tomorrow at the Yeiser Art Center, with the Regional Show on display in the lobby of Maiden Alley Cinema. The exhibit includes 76 works selected from more than 300 entries submitted from around the world. Details at theyeiser.org.
Baptist Health Paducah offers a sibling class Monday night at 5 in the Atrium Classroom of Doctors Office Building 2. The free class helps prepare children ages 2-9 for the arrival of a new brother or sister. To register, call (270) 575-2229.
The Kentucky Arts Council accepts applications through August 15 from craft and visual artists interested in participating in the Kentucky Crafted Program. The adjudicated program provides assistance through marketing and promotional opportunities and arts business training. For more information, call (502) 564-3757, ext. 473.