Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Fri July 25, 2014
Datebook: July 25
The Paducah Photo 2014 International Competition and Exhibition remains on display through tomorrow at the Yeiser Art Center, with the Regional Show on display in the lobby of Maiden Alley Cinema. The exhibit includes 76 works selected from more than 300 entries submitted from around the world. Details at theyeiser.org.
Baptist Health Paducah offers a sibling class Monday night at 5 in the Atrium Classroom of Doctors Office Building 2. The free class helps prepare children ages 2-9 for the arrival of a new brother or sister. To register, call (270) 575-2229.
The Kentucky Arts Council accepts applications through August 15 from craft and visual artists interested in participating in the Kentucky Crafted Program. The adjudicated program provides assistance through marketing and promotional opportunities and arts business training. For more information, call (502) 564-3757, ext. 473.