Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Fri July 25, 2014
Datebook: July 25
The Paducah Photo 2014 International Competition and Exhibition remains on display through tomorrow at the Yeiser Art Center, with the Regional Show on display in the lobby of Maiden Alley Cinema. The exhibit includes 76 works selected from more than 300 entries submitted from around the world. Details at theyeiser.org.
Baptist Health Paducah offers a sibling class Monday night at 5 in the Atrium Classroom of Doctors Office Building 2. The free class helps prepare children ages 2-9 for the arrival of a new brother or sister. To register, call (270) 575-2229.
The Kentucky Arts Council accepts applications through August 15 from craft and visual artists interested in participating in the Kentucky Crafted Program. The adjudicated program provides assistance through marketing and promotional opportunities and arts business training. For more information, call (502) 564-3757, ext. 473.