Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Wed July 23, 2014
Datebook: July 23 - Raymond Chandler's Birthday
Dr. Kit Wesler, professor at Murray State University, presents "Mounds and Priests, Cathedrals and Popes: Was Wickliffe a Native American Cathedral Town in AD 1250.” The presentation is tomorrow night at 7 at the McCracken County Public Library as part of its Evenings Upstairs series. The program is free and open to the public. Details at mclib.net.
Southern Kentucky Independent Theater presents performances of "Shrek" this Friday and Saturday night at 7 at the Trigg County High School Little Theater. Tickets are available at the door. Details at the Southern Kentucky Independent Theater Facebook page.
The Paducah Parks Services Department presents a showing of Despicable Me 2 tomorrow night as its final Movies in the Park event for the summer. The movie starts at dusk in the amphitheater in Noble Park. Admission is free with concessions available for purchase.