Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Wed July 23, 2014
Datebook: July 23 - Raymond Chandler's Birthday
Dr. Kit Wesler, professor at Murray State University, presents "Mounds and Priests, Cathedrals and Popes: Was Wickliffe a Native American Cathedral Town in AD 1250.” The presentation is tomorrow night at 7 at the McCracken County Public Library as part of its Evenings Upstairs series. The program is free and open to the public. Details at mclib.net.
Southern Kentucky Independent Theater presents performances of "Shrek" this Friday and Saturday night at 7 at the Trigg County High School Little Theater. Tickets are available at the door. Details at the Southern Kentucky Independent Theater Facebook page.
The Paducah Parks Services Department presents a showing of Despicable Me 2 tomorrow night as its final Movies in the Park event for the summer. The movie starts at dusk in the amphitheater in Noble Park. Admission is free with concessions available for purchase.