Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Hopkinsville HS Students Allege Discrimination Over LGBT Related Yearbook Quote
Wed July 23, 2014
Datebook: July 23 - Raymond Chandler's Birthday
Dr. Kit Wesler, professor at Murray State University, presents "Mounds and Priests, Cathedrals and Popes: Was Wickliffe a Native American Cathedral Town in AD 1250.” The presentation is tomorrow night at 7 at the McCracken County Public Library as part of its Evenings Upstairs series. The program is free and open to the public. Details at mclib.net.
Southern Kentucky Independent Theater presents performances of "Shrek" this Friday and Saturday night at 7 at the Trigg County High School Little Theater. Tickets are available at the door. Details at the Southern Kentucky Independent Theater Facebook page.
The Paducah Parks Services Department presents a showing of Despicable Me 2 tomorrow night as its final Movies in the Park event for the summer. The movie starts at dusk in the amphitheater in Noble Park. Admission is free with concessions available for purchase.