Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue July 1, 2014
Datebook: July 1 - Princess Diana's Birthday
Murray Art Guild holds the annual Summer Art Party Thursday night from 6 to 9. The event kicks off the Guild's membership drive and features a Monster Draw Rally, George Bandarra's Works in Metal exhibition, live music, and art making opportunities. Willow artist Justin Roberts has donated a Classic Fan Back Chair to be raffled during the event. The public is invited to attend.
Paducah Cooperative Ministry holds a 10-mile full moon bike ride through the city streets of Paducah on July 12th. The ride is open to all ages and ability levels. Check-in, tailgating, and pre-ride entertainment starts at 8 in the Bike World parking lot, and the ride starts at 10 p.m. Register at Bike World or visit active.com.
The Murray Fire Department’s Storm Shelter Registration program is underway. The voluntary program helps emergency personnel know where to search if storms cause severe destruction to your home. Find registration forms at murrayky.gov.