Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri January 31, 2014
Datebook: January 31 - Jackie Robinson's Birthday
The Graves County Adult Learning Center is offering citizenship classes at the Skilled Craft Training Center near Mayfield. Classes meet Wednesdays at 6. The free classes are taught in English and are for individuals who are eligible to obtain citizenship in the US or who would like to begin studying for citizenship. No registration is required.
Today’s the last day to register for free GED preparation classes offered at the Marshall County Adult Education Center. Classes are available throughout the day and begin on Monday. To register, call 270-527-7712 or stop by the Marshall County Adult Education Center on Highway 641 in Benton.
A basic digital photography course meets Tuesday evenings from February 11 through March 4 at the UT Martin Paris Center. Roger Hughes leads the course. The cost is $125 per person. Bring a camera, operations manual, and a tripod. To register, call 731-881-7082.