Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Thu January 23, 2014
Datebook: January 23 - Edouard Manet's Birthday
An exhibition of work by Paducah Tilghman art students titled “A Pat On The Back” opens with a reception Saturday evening from 5 to 7 at the Ruth Baggett Gallery. The gallery is located at 1025 Jefferson in Paducah. For more information, call 270-210-1924.
Graves County High School hosts “Graves County’s Got Talent” Saturday night at 7 in the Performing Arts Center. Admission is $5 for adults or $3 for students. Tickets are available at the door or in advance by calling 270-328-1556.
The Paducah School of Art and Design hosts an open studio Monday night at 6. All ceramic artists and friends are invited to make and glaze bowls for the Empty Bowls Project, which supports the community kitchen. For more information, call 270-908-0090 or 270-443-7789.