Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Thu February 27, 2014
Datebook: February 27 - John Steinbeck's Birthday
Starting Saturday, the Mayfield-Graves County Food Pantry is participating in the Feinstein Challenge. During the months of March and April, food and money donated to the food pantry can be applied to the challenge, which provides one million dollars nationwide to food pantries. Drop donations off at 424 South 9th Street Monday through Thursday from 9:30 to noon.
The Paducah Tilghman High School Band holds a trivia night tomorrow at 7 at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Paducah. Doors open at 6:30. The entry fee is $60 for a team of six, and prizes are awarded to the top three teams. For more information, call (270) 443-5922.
American cellist, singer-songwriter, and composer Ben Sollee performs Saturday, March 22, at 7:30 p.m. at the Glema Mahr Center for the Arts. His songs include a mix of folk, bluegrass, jazz, R&B, contemporary, and classical elements. Purchase tickets at glemacenter.org or by calling (270) 821-ARTS.