Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Thu February 27, 2014
Datebook: February 27 - John Steinbeck's Birthday
Starting Saturday, the Mayfield-Graves County Food Pantry is participating in the Feinstein Challenge. During the months of March and April, food and money donated to the food pantry can be applied to the challenge, which provides one million dollars nationwide to food pantries. Drop donations off at 424 South 9th Street Monday through Thursday from 9:30 to noon.
The Paducah Tilghman High School Band holds a trivia night tomorrow at 7 at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Paducah. Doors open at 6:30. The entry fee is $60 for a team of six, and prizes are awarded to the top three teams. For more information, call (270) 443-5922.
American cellist, singer-songwriter, and composer Ben Sollee performs Saturday, March 22, at 7:30 p.m. at the Glema Mahr Center for the Arts. His songs include a mix of folk, bluegrass, jazz, R&B, contemporary, and classical elements. Purchase tickets at glemacenter.org or by calling (270) 821-ARTS.