Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Thu February 27, 2014
Datebook: February 27 - John Steinbeck's Birthday
Starting Saturday, the Mayfield-Graves County Food Pantry is participating in the Feinstein Challenge. During the months of March and April, food and money donated to the food pantry can be applied to the challenge, which provides one million dollars nationwide to food pantries. Drop donations off at 424 South 9th Street Monday through Thursday from 9:30 to noon.
The Paducah Tilghman High School Band holds a trivia night tomorrow at 7 at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Paducah. Doors open at 6:30. The entry fee is $60 for a team of six, and prizes are awarded to the top three teams. For more information, call (270) 443-5922.
American cellist, singer-songwriter, and composer Ben Sollee performs Saturday, March 22, at 7:30 p.m. at the Glema Mahr Center for the Arts. His songs include a mix of folk, bluegrass, jazz, R&B, contemporary, and classical elements. Purchase tickets at glemacenter.org or by calling (270) 821-ARTS.