Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Thu February 27, 2014
Datebook: February 27 - John Steinbeck's Birthday
Starting Saturday, the Mayfield-Graves County Food Pantry is participating in the Feinstein Challenge. During the months of March and April, food and money donated to the food pantry can be applied to the challenge, which provides one million dollars nationwide to food pantries. Drop donations off at 424 South 9th Street Monday through Thursday from 9:30 to noon.
The Paducah Tilghman High School Band holds a trivia night tomorrow at 7 at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Paducah. Doors open at 6:30. The entry fee is $60 for a team of six, and prizes are awarded to the top three teams. For more information, call (270) 443-5922.
American cellist, singer-songwriter, and composer Ben Sollee performs Saturday, March 22, at 7:30 p.m. at the Glema Mahr Center for the Arts. His songs include a mix of folk, bluegrass, jazz, R&B, contemporary, and classical elements. Purchase tickets at glemacenter.org or by calling (270) 821-ARTS.