Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Mon February 24, 2014
Datebook: February 24 - Honus Wagner's Birthday
The Hopkinsville Christian County League of Women Voters hosts an education forum tonight at 6 at the War Memorial Building, 1202 South Virginia St., Hopkinsville. The focus is "Where will your child attend school in 2015?" The public is invited to learn about the Christian County Public Schools plans for changing facilities and various options available.
There’s a regular monthly meeting of the Caldwell County Caregiver Support Group tomorrow evening at 5 at Central Presbyterian Church, 206 West Main Street, Princeton. For more information, contact Miranda Hunt at (270) 886-9484.
West Kentucky Community and Technical College hosts "Conversations Between Nelson Mandela and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr." Wednesday morning at 11 in the Student Center. The presentation includes local performers creating a hypothetical dialogue between the two men. The public is invited to attend. For more information about Black History Month events, call (270) 534-3420.