Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon December 9, 2013
Datebook: December 9 - John Milton's Birthday
Today’s the last day to enter the Hopkinsville 2013 Holiday Decorations Contest, which recognizes Hopkinsville residents and businesses whose decorations demonstrate community pride and holiday spirit. To submit a nomination, call the City of Hopkinsville at 270-890-0200.
Grace Episcopal Church at Sixth and Liberty in Hopkinsville hosts the 34th annual Christmas Madrigal Feaste this Thursday and Friday at 6:30. Tickets for the four-course banquet and evening of entertainment are $25 each and may be purchased by calling 270-885-5072.
Wednesday at noon is the deadline for artists to participate in the Mayor’s Art Club of Paducah for 2014. All forms of art are acceptable, and students are encouraged to submit their work. A judging panel selects eight artists to have work displayed in City Hall. To enter, send images and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.