Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Thu December 5, 2013
Datebook: December 5 - Martin Van Buren's Birthday
The Bauernfeind Student Recreation and Wellness Center at Murray State University hosts a zumbathon Saturday from noon to 2. Licensed Zumba instructors lead the event. The cost is $5 per person, with proceeds benefiting American Red Cross typhoon relief efforts. The public is invited to attend.
West Kentucky Community and Technical College hosts an ACT prep seminar Saturday from 9 to 3 in the Emerging Technology Center. The seminar gives high school juniors and seniors tips and strategies to maximize scoring on each section of the test. Enroll at prepforthefuture.com.
The Kappa Department of the Murray Woman’s Club presents their annual Homes for the Holidays Annual Tour of Homes this Sunday afternoon from 1 to 4. Four local homes are decorated and open to ticket holders. Tickets are $10, with proceeds benefiting local charities. Purchase tickets from any Kappa member, the Murray Chamber of Commerce, or at the door.