Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Tue December 3, 2013
Datebook: December 3
The Murray State University Clay Club holds its holiday sale tomorrow and Thursday in the foyer of the Price Doyle Fine Arts Building from 9 to 3. The sale features pottery and sculpture made by Murray State students. Proceeds support student efforts to attend a national conference each spring.
The Calloway County Public Library hosts its annual Christmas Story Time for children of all ages accompanied by an adult tomorrow morning at 10. The hour features Christmas music by the Music Department of the Murray Woman's Club, stories read and told by Bob Valentine, Pete Lancaster, and Matt Markgraf, and a visit from Santa. The event is free and no registration is required.
The Homeplace at Land Between the Lakes offers an 1850s Holiday Decorations and Treats Workshop on Saturday from 10 to 3. Learn how to make two different Victorian decorations and one tasty traditional treat. The cost is $50. To register, call 924-2020.