Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Tue December 3, 2013
Datebook: December 3
The Murray State University Clay Club holds its holiday sale tomorrow and Thursday in the foyer of the Price Doyle Fine Arts Building from 9 to 3. The sale features pottery and sculpture made by Murray State students. Proceeds support student efforts to attend a national conference each spring.
The Calloway County Public Library hosts its annual Christmas Story Time for children of all ages accompanied by an adult tomorrow morning at 10. The hour features Christmas music by the Music Department of the Murray Woman's Club, stories read and told by Bob Valentine, Pete Lancaster, and Matt Markgraf, and a visit from Santa. The event is free and no registration is required.
The Homeplace at Land Between the Lakes offers an 1850s Holiday Decorations and Treats Workshop on Saturday from 10 to 3. Learn how to make two different Victorian decorations and one tasty traditional treat. The cost is $50. To register, call 924-2020.