Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon December 2, 2013
Datebook: December 2
The City of Hopkinsville and the Hopkinsville-Christian County Convention & Visitors Bureau have announced the city's first African-American History Cell Phone Tour. The free tour lasts about an hour and features 18 snapshots of local history. Tour cards may be downloaded from the city's website or picked up at the Commerce Center.
The United Steelworkers union hosts a toy drive to benefit Massac County families impacted by last month’s tornadoes. New unwrapped toys can be dropped off tomorrow between 4 and 8 at the union hall, located at 3831 U.S. Hwy 45 in Metropolis, Ill.
The Audubon Museum presents the annual Henderson County Encore student exhibit with an opening reception tomorrow night from 5 to 6:30. Henderson County Elementary 4th and 5th graders exhibit their works of art from the three-week session of classes at the museum. The event is free and open to the public. For more information, call 270-827-1893.
See more community events.