Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Wed April 9, 2014
Datebook: April 9 - Charles Baudelaire's Birthday
The annual Paducah-McCracken County Spring Clean Up Day is this Saturday from 7 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the Republic Services transfer station. Accepted items include household trash, appliances, tires, household hazardous waste, ammunition, prescription medications, and recyclables. Bring proof of McCracken County residency. For more information, call (270) 444-8567.
Relay For Life presents a gospel singing by the Owen Family at the Paris Convention Center this Saturday. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. and singing starts at 7 p.m. Tickets are $5. The event also includes a silent auction, survivor sign-up, door prizes, Dana Team shirts for sale, and luminaries. All proceeds support Henry County Relay For Life.
The Graves County Schools' Performing Arts Center presents "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" at Saturday night at 7. The family-friendly play is a musical retelling of the Old Testament story. Tickets may be purchased in advance by calling (270) 674-1556 or (270) 328-1556.