Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri April 26, 2013
Datebook: April 26 - Carol Burnett Turns 80
The Carol Burnett Show won 25 Emmy Awards, and was listed by Time Magazine as one of the 100 Best TV Shows of All Time. Her contributions to film include Pete 'n' Tillie, The Four Seasons, Annie, and more recently Horton Hears a Who! Happy Birthday Carol Burnett!
It’s Friday, April 26
The Calloway County Sheriff's Office and the Murray-Calloway County Parks Department present "Touch A Truck" tomorrow from noon to 2 at Central Park. Kids and families can visit the Arcadia Drive parking lot to climb in vehicles including fire, rescue, safety, bucket, farm and construction equipment pieces. For more information, call 762-0325.
The Imagine No Malaria campaign, which fights to save children from malaria, presents The David Johnson Chorus tomorrow night at 7 at First United Methodist Church in Murray. The chorus presents its spring concert, "Song of the Common Man."
The Murray State Dance Company presents "One Life: Let's Dance." The show is tomorrow night at 7 and Sunday afternoon at 2 in MSU’s Robert Johnson Theater. The show features many different dance styles, including lyrical, tap, jazz, hip hop, ballet, and a country line dance. General admission is $5 or $3 with an MSU ID.