Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed April 16, 2014
Datebook: April 16 - Charlie Chaplin's Birthday
The Murray-Calloway County Hospital hosts a 7-week Grief Recovery Outreach Program beginning tomorrow. The Outreach program helps participants resolve their loss issues and move beyond grief to a richer quality of life. To reserve a spot in the program or for more information, contact Kerry Lambert, MCCH Chaplain, at (270) 762-1274.
Author Kim Trevathan speaks tomorrow night at 6:30 in Jones Auditorium of the Jones Chemistry Building at Murray State University. The talk is titled "Transformative Places" and addresses the questions of how we determine what constitutes beauty in a landscape and how we make decisions regarding preservation and development. The public is invited to attend.
The Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area Advisory Board meets tomorrow at Lake Barkley State Resort Park. The meeting begins at 9 a.m., is open to the public, and includes discussions on environmental education.